DEAF CULTURE CENTRE
With 1,600 sq. ft. of open, bright, minimal, contemporary space, the gallery is suitable for any event. From wedding ceremonies to cocktail receptions, event launches, business meetings and more, the venue easily transforms to fit the needs of our clients.
We are located near the heart of the Distillery Historic District in downtown Toronto
To rent our space or to discuss your needs contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cleaning $100
- Artwork removed $100 – $200
- Sitting room 167 people
- Sitting with tables 132 people
- With alcohol 144 people
- Standing room only 298 people
Paid parking is available directly across the street in the Green P on Mill Street, or the Distillery lot just south of us.
The Distillery has partnered with the following recommended catering companies that will charge a 15% landmark fee. You may choose your own caterer, but it would come with a 20% landmark fee.
- Distillery Restaurant Corporation 416-203-2363
- 10tations Catering 416-243-5144
- Couture Cuisine 416-449-5432
- Daniel et Daniel 416-968,9275
- Encore Catering with Elegance 416-661-4460
- Presidential Gourmet Fine Catering 416-466-7272
- CaterTrendz Culinary 416-386-9946
- Zuchter Berk Kosher 416-386-1086
- Paragon Security (Paul Ecclestone), 416-498-2528
- Pro Tour Security (Shake Saiphoo) 416-450-5974
Security is required for any event that will have alcohol on-site. One security guard per 100 persons.
- Advanced Tent Rental Ltd. (John Gal) 905-660-7221 / email@example.com
- Chair-man Mills Inc. (Marni Berman) 416-391-0400 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair-man Mills Inc. is the supplies rental company approved by the Distillery District
A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total cost is required upon booking to reserve the space.